Friendly Reminders from NAHA to our residents:
- All rents are due on the first of every month and late after the fifth. The Late Fee is currently $25.00.
- Late payment of rent or charges four times in a 12-month period can be grounds for eviction.
- Any changes in income or household make-up must be reported immediately.
- For your protection, we require a proper ID showing the address in order to let you into your home when you are locked out.
- Remember that we do have rules about pets. If you want a pet, please check with your property manager and learn those rules before bringing a pet into your home.
- If you buy a satellite dish, make sure that underground utility lines are not in the way. They will have to be located before any digging.