Metro United Way’s free 2-1-1 is a free, confidential, easy-to-access phone number available to every member of our community. 2-1-1 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide information and access to trained specialists who can help you.
Do you need help finding:
- Quality care for your child while you work?
- Emergency food, clothing or shelter for yourself or someone you know?
- Support during times of crisis?
- Someone to help with an aging parent?
- Job training services?
- Substance abuse counseling?
- Assistance with rent or utility payments?
- A way just to make ends meet?
- This service helps every member of our community meet their most basic needs. In these tough financial times, a helping hand is just a phone call away.